Patton’s project managers join projects early and lead through design development, construction readiness, and project closeout. The project manager leads critical path items as the engineering team coordinates with other disciplines throughout the design process integrating architectural, structural, HVAC, electrical and plumbing concerns into the design with strong consideration for construction activities.
During construction, the same project engineer manages the installation of the air conditioning system. This includes:
- Being the single point of contact for customers
- Attending job site meetings
- Handling job site issues and conflicts
- Project administration, correspondence, submittals, etc.
- Purchasing and arranging for the delivery of equipment and materials
- Coordination with other trades
- Project close-out documentation