COLLABORATION AT EVERY LEVEL
Patton has four engineers on the design team with a collective 90 years of experience. This depth of expertise allows Patton to assign the right engineer for the right job and give each client the time and attention they deserve. The balance of a dedicated engineer accompanied by varied design perspectives allows each project to reach their greatest potential.
Patton project engineer’s stay with the project from design development through construction. They coordinate the HVAC with other disciplines throughout the design process integrating architectural, structural, electrical, and plumbing concerns. The result is a design that meets the required criteria and has the majority of typical conflicts designed out of the system.
During the design process, the project engineer also provides budgets for the HVAC system. This process of designing and budgeting by the same experienced individual creates a sensitivity to cost without sacrificing system integrity.
During construction, the same project engineer manages the installation of the air conditioning system. This includes:
- Being the office contact person
- Attending job site meetings
- Handling job site issues and conflicts
- Project administration, correspondence, submittals, etc.
- Purchasing and arranging for the delivery of equipment and materials
- Coordination with other trades
- Project close-out documentation